- This event has passed.
Life Review & Legacy Workshop
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
In this workshop you will learn to:
- understand what is meant by Life Review and Legacy Work;
- discuss the importance to someone who has a life limiting illness;
- provide examples of ways this work can be accomplished.
Why is Life Review & Legacy Work important?:
- We want to be remembered.
- We want to pass on our values to future generations.
- We do not want stories and life lessons to be forgotten.
- It supports a person to come to terms with their own mortality.
- It provides a sense of completion in ones’ life.
Please be sure to check out Heart House Hospice legacy kit at https://hearthousehospice.com/how-wehelp/counselling-support/legacy-activities/
For more information or to RSVP please contact Kathy Ratchford at firstname.lastname@example.org