The Waiting Room Revolution
Dr. Hsien Seow and Dr. Samantha Winemaker
An illness experience can be profoundly impacted by a number of different factors. In order to help you prepare for a better experience we encourage you to be In The Know. Balance positivity and planning. You can only plan if you know what to plan for. Hope matches what you are planning for. Listen to these podcasts by Dr. Hsien Seow and Dr. Samantha Winemaker talking about the 7 keys that can make a difference between being In The Dark and an In The Know experience. In our experience, being proactive and doing some planning can change the experience for the better.
- The Origin of the Revolution (21 minutes) https://www.waitingroomrevolution.com/podcast/episode/c1be9b34/1-the-origin-of-the-revolution
- Walk 2 Roads (37 minutes) – Walking the two roads or preparedness and hope https://www.waitingroomrevolution.com/podcast/episode/c23b2205/2-walk-2-roads
- Zoom Out (34 minutes) – Focus on the big picture of the illness https://www.waitingroomrevolution.com/podcast/episode/c13a3637/3-zoom-out
- Know Your Style (29 minutes) – Know your approach to life and how you handle challenges https://www.waitingroomrevolution.com/podcast/episode/c13a8197/4-know-your-style
- Customize Your Order (36 minutes) – How and when to customize the standard or care to fit your preferences https://www.waitingroomrevolution.com/podcast/episode/c22d965e/5-customize-your-order