COVID-19: Another Reason to Grieve?
May 29 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us for our next webinar on May 29th at 1:30 pm, delivered via Zoom. Meeting details will be provided upon registration. For more information or to RSVP please contact Kathy Ratchford at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grieving Death – How things have changed
- Making the best of a tough situation
- Consider what you’ve never needed to consider
- Making it meaningful during a unique time
- Being organized for what is certain and uncertain
- Before, During and After the Storm
- Equipping yourself from the sidelines
Facilitator: Neil Verburg
Neil is the Manager of Planning at Turner & Porter Funeral Directors, one of Ontario’s largest funeral providers, representing Canada’s unique diversity. Committed to community initiatives, Neil joins Turner & Porter’s participation in a variety of community events and charitable initiatives. With twenty-five years within the bereavement sector, Neil strives to evaluate the individual needs of families by devising creative solutions and offering contemporary alternatives to modern challenges.